Electric Field Vector Mapping (EFVM) Testing, Verifying
EFVM™ (Electric Field Vector Mapping) technology is a standard option for testing and verifying system integrity on Hyproof waterproofing systems. Intended to be used in lieu of traditional flood testing, EFVM™ is provided by International Leak Detection, and various independent third-party agencies that will provide our customers with unbiased, detailed reports.
This state-of-the-art service is another example of Hyload’s commitment to long-lasting, trouble-free performance.
Advantages of the Electric Field Vector Mapping process for leak detection:
- Superior to traditional flood testing methods
- Effective on exposed, ballasted or concealed membranes
- Can be employed on vertical, sloped and flat surfaces
- Ponded water will not affect the EFVM integrity test
- Locates membrane breaches with pinpoint accuracy
- Eliminates unnecessary and costly removal of overburden to locate the membrane breach
- Membrane repairs may be re-tested immediately
- Permanently installed EFVM components facilitate re-testing throughout the lifecycle of the membrane