HyGro DB 100 – Roof Garden Sheet Drain
A prefabricated product that consists of a formed and perforated core covered with a soil filter layer and a fabric protection layer. The filter fabric is securely bonded to prevent soil intrusion into the core flow channel while allowing water to freely enter the drainage core. Sheet drains allow water entry from one side and are typically used to collect and re-direct water from below the growing medium of a green roof system.
- Prefabricated drains are designed with all the essential system elements needed for a successful roof garden
- Manufactured with recycled materials
- HyGro DB 100 products are environmentally friendly and can contribute toward LEED design credits
- HyGro DB 100 offers value solutions for sustainability and water management designs
- Increase water efficiency
- Manage storm water runoff
- Provide a physical root barrier to prevent or minimize root penetration by plantings with low-to-moderately aggressive root structures.
- Designed to withstand the additional stress demands associated with horizontal applications
- Plaza Decks
- Roof Decks
- Parking Decks
- Planter Applications
- Vertical Applications
- 4’ x 50’ Rolls
- 6 Rolls per pallet
- 40 lbs. per roll
|FILTER FABRIC||ASTM Method||Unit Of Measure||Typical Value|
|Fabric Type||Fabric Type – Polypropylene -Spunbound, Nonwoven||Fabric Type – Polypropylene -Spunbound, Nonwoven|
|Water Flow Rate||D-4491||gpm/ft 2
|Grab Tensile Strength||D4632||Lbs. N||150
|CBR Puncture||D=6241||Lbs. KN||315
|Survivability||AASHTO M 288-06||Class||3|
|Apparent Opening Size||D-4751||sieve
|UV Resistance||D-4355||% / 500 HRS||70|
|In-Plane Flow Rate
Hydraulic Gradient = 1.0
|In-Plane Flow Rate
Hydraulic Gradient = 1.01
|Water Storage capacity||Calculated||gpm/ft
|Perforation Open Area||Calculated||gpm/ft
- Limit unpackaged material UV exposure to a cumulative maximum of 14 days during installation.
- Do not install materials during high wind events.
- Do not install materials when ambient temperatures are below 20 degrees Fahrenheit or above 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not expose materials to chemicals that are strong acids, strong bases, or high in solvents content
- Protect materials from site construction damage, flames, and other environmental conditions that may damage the materials.