Hykote 1000 SEB Roof Coatings
HyKote™ 1000 is a flexible, high performance, watertight, puncture resistant ready-to-use single component fluid-applied styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS) liquid membrane. HyKote 1000 is used in various restoration and waterproofing liquid applied membrane applications. HyKote 1000 is designed and specifically formulated for expedient and efficient spray application.
HyKote™ 1000 is a flexible, high performance, watertight, puncture resistant ready-to-use single component fluid-applied styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS) liquid resin used in the restoration of roof substrates.
HyKote 1000 can be utilized in the following applications:
- Metal roofs (reinforced and non-reinforced), at vertical seams, fastener heads, penetrations, flashings (less than 90˚
angle changes), and as necessary
- Restoration repair and reinforcement of expansion joints, transitions, and curbs (less than 90˚ angle changes),
- Repairs (reinforced as necessary)
- Flashings (reinforced)
- Seam repair (reinforced and non-reinforced)
- Filling in of asphalt patch dehydration cracks (aka Alligatoring)
- Buildup of uneven surfaces – slope for drains
HyKote 1000 is almond in color and is available in 5–gallon re-sealable pails or 50–gallon (net by weight) drums. HyKote 1000 is manufactured in our ISO 9001:2008 Registered facility located in Seville, Ohio.
|Phsycial State||Viscous liquid|
|Viscosity @ 77°F, cps||6,900 +/-500|
|VOC||< 150 g/l|
|Solar Reflectance Index (white only)||101 (initial), 80 (3 yr)|
|Shelf Life (in Unopened Container)||2 years|