HyKote™ 1000 SEB Roof Coatings
HyKote™ 1000 is a flexible, high performance, watertight, puncture resistant ready-to-use single component fluid-applied styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS) liquid membrane. HyKote™ 1000 is used in various restoration and waterproofing liquid applied membrane applications. HyKote™ 1000 is designed and specifically formulated for expedient and efficient spray application.
HyKote™ 1000 is a flexible, high performance, watertight, puncture resistant ready-to-use single component fluid-applied styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS) liquid resin used in the restoration of roof substrates.
HyKote™ 1000 can be utilized in the following applications:
- Metal roofs (reinforced and non-reinforced), at vertical seams, fastener heads, penetrations, flashings (less than 90˚
angle changes), and as necessary
- Restoration repair and reinforcement of expansion joints, transitions, and curbs (less than 90˚ angle changes),
- Repairs (reinforced as necessary)
- Flashings (reinforced)
- Seam repair (reinforced and non-reinforced)
- Filling in of asphalt patch dehydration cracks (aka Alligatoring)
- Buildup of uneven surfaces – slope for drains
HyKote™ 1000 is almond in color and is available in 5–gallon re-sealable pails or 50–gallon (net by weight) drums. HyKote™ 1000 is manufactured in our ISO 9001:2008 Registered facility located in Seville, Ohio.
|Phsycial State||Viscous liquid|
|Viscosity @ 77°F, cps||6,900 +/-500|
|VOC||< 150 g/l|
|Solar Reflectance Index (white only)||101 (initial), 80 (3 yr)|
|Shelf Life (in Unopened Container)||2 years|