- Seams can be hot air welded or sealed with Hyload Structural Sealant.
- Resistant to oils, greases, petroleum products, acids, bases, glycols, and many other chemicals.
- Will not support biological growth such as molds or algae.
- Will not allow root penetration.
- Can be applied horizontally under poured concrete or pavers.
- Can be used under a green roof, or vegetative garden, or garden wall.
- Compatible with most sealants and coatings.
- Vertical below grade
- Horizontal underlayment
- Under a vegetative system
- Black Colored Membrane
- 36”’ x 50’ Rolls
- 35 Rolls per pallet
- Available in 60 and 75 mil Thickness
- 63 lbs. per roll (60 mil)
- 76 lbs. per roll (75 mil)
- The substrate should be smooth, level, clean, and dry.
- Include but not limited to Wood, Masonry, and Concrete.
- Hyproof GL can be installed directly over existing Hyload membranes without priming. Priming with Hyload Asphalt Primer or Hyload HyPrime is recommended on all other substrates.
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D 638||1050 psi min|
|Heat Aging||ASTM D 3045||1250 psi min|
|Low Temperature Band||ASTM D 2136||PASS|
|Hydrostatic Pressure Resistance||ASTM D 751||290 psi*|
|Water Absorption||ASTM D 5147||0%|
|Water Vapor Permeance||ASTM E 96||0.375 perm max|
|Puncture Permeance||Federal Method 2065||50 lbs. min|
|Tear Resistance||ASTM D 1004||250 lb. / in min|
Hyload provides technical data as well as installation instructions, details, and specification information to authorized waterproofing contractors, engineers, architects, and specifiers. This information can also be provided to designers in various formats used by engineering professionals. Contractor field training, as well as in-house instruction, is used to develop certified applicators nationwide. In conjunction with The Technical Department, field inspections are performed by Hyload Representatives trained to perform pre-bid, job progress, and final inspections.
- Cannot be applied over a surface contaminated with dust or debris.
- Must be rolled vertically using a small hand held rubber wheeled roller.
- Must be rolled horizontally using a large water filled “garden” type roller, or a rubber coted “linoleum” type roller. Care MUST be taken not to penetrate the membrane while rolling.