Marwrap with Mold Control
Specially developed surface adhered pipe and duct protection system that has been clinically proven to inhibit the growth of mold, bacteria, and mildew that cause odors, stains and product degradation.
The Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood recently became a part of Hilton Worldwide’s new luxury Curio collection of four- and five-star hotels. Located on a barrier island between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, this prestigious property features 998 guest rooms and suites, and 209,000 square feet of function space, making it South Florida’s largest meeting resort.
- Recommended to adhere all Hyload Self-adhering membrane systems
- Highly Flexible, Low Perm, NO VOC’s
- Outperforms the 25/50 requirements for flame spread and smoke index as tested in accordance with ASTM E84-03 (some Marwrap versions)
- LEED Accredited
- UV Stable
- Resistant to Hydrocarbons such as Jet Fuel
- Resistant to Sulfuric Acid (call for details)
- For specifics consult the Hyload Technical Department
- Protective jacket over insulation for chilled water pipe systems and HVAC ductwork.
- 4”, 23”, and 36” width X 75’ rolls
- 40 mil thickness
- Black, Gray ,Tan, and White
- Special colors available by request.
- Insulation Cover For Mold Water Vapor Protection
- Chilled Water Piping
- Outdoor Use
- Underground Piping
- Bare Pipes Vulnerable To Corrosion
- For Corrosion Control
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D412||650 lbs/in2|
|Tear Strength||ASTM D624||280 ppi|
|Flame/Smoke Index||ASTM E84-03||Pass|
|Low Temperature Flexibility||ASTM D146||0̊ Pass|
|Water Absorption||ASTM D471||<0.1%|
Outdoor piping and ductwork are subjected to severe weather and climatic changes from alternating wet and dry to temperature fluctuations from below 0ºF to 150ºF or more. Many systems are subjected to ice and hail storms. In coastal areas, corrosion due to salt water spray is a major problem. As part of the product line offering, MARWRAP 40, 60 and 90 are available for use outdoors to provide broad-based chemical resistance and excellent weatherability. These systems are not affected by temperature variations, have excellent resistance to UV radiation and are considered vapor barriers as their perm rates are extremely low.